Powered by Blogger.

Free topic:Fun times with the girls.

>> Friday, October 1, 2010

I thought about yesterday at P.E and I started to laugh because of what happened at P.E when My team and Janice’s team were playing football and I decided to write about this because I normally attach a photo and write about it but I can’t find any good pictures so I am choosing this topic to write about which is fun times with Janice and fun times with Karen in P.E.
  The first time i met Janice was when it was P.E and we were waiting for the gate to be opened and she randomly looked at me and waved and of course I waved back and I walked over to her and talked to her and we introduced ourselves and etc. Janice decided to add me on Facebook and we started talking about random stuff like Boys and Hello Kitty. Janice and I like to call each other “Twin” because we have so much in common first we are Vietnamese,we like the same food, we like to wear Chucks and Nike’s, we get tired at the same time when we run one lap, we feel embarrassed when we try and kick a soccer ball but we miss the ball and much more. We laugh at pretty much everything. Oh! I remember when you said,”Doogie” and I said,”Don’t you mean Dougie?” And we started to laugh. I have so much more to explain but I can’t think of any right now.
  Fun times with Karen, Man we laugh everyday when P.E starts. I remember the first time we laughed it was when our team was playing softball, Francis was batting and he couldn’t hit the ball so he had to use the Tee and when he hit the ball, We bursted into loud laughter everyone thought we were crazy but hey who cares? The more recent time we laughed was when we played volleyball on Wednesday and it was Jackson’s turn to serve the ball and Yazen was in front of Jackson and Jackson threw up the ball and with his other hand he hit the ball really hard and fast and it went straight into Yazen’s stomach it was pretty funny because it barely made it over the net but I also feel bad for Yazen. The Last time was Yesterday when we played FlagFootball.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 1, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

i believe our fist laugh was during a Frisbee game cuz i was laughing at your laughing and you were laughing at me laughing xD if that made any sense which it confusing but yea :D

Post a Comment

Back to TOP