Powered by Blogger.

Free topic: Continuing Fun times in P.E with Karen S. :D

>> Friday, October 8, 2010

   For a free topic I do not know what to write so I will write more about the fun times in P.E with Karen! because I didn’t finish with the last post. Correction, The first time me and Karen laughed for a long time which began our friendship as Laughing Buddies was when we played Frisbee and I was sort of bored because I didn’t really do much at the time so I decided to laugh really weird and then Karen, you looked at me and laughed at me because I was laughing really weird and then I started to laugh because you were laughing. Skipping to the more recent ones, Lets talk about Soccer. When we played soccer I told you that i was on my monthly and i started to have really bad cramps and then it affected my mood and i became more cranky a bit and then I told the guys that they were lucky they didn’t have to go through all of the pain and then Luis agreed and then I asked Luis if he wanted his period and his face was like the face of pain and completely denied. Karen and I use “period” as a threat to Luis and we also call him period because that is his name for the week.
   Yesterday, we played volleyball and that wasn’t our winning day. We sort of failed at volleyball yesterday especially when Jackson ducked and I tried hitting it but I wasn’t in my position. The funniest part was when Fermin hit the volleyball with one hand and he was very confident that it would go over the net with one hand but he was wrong... and we all laughed. When the ball was coming towards Karen she yelled out OLE! and then hit the ball and Luis turned around and said,”Did you say Ole because I’m Mexican?!” and Karen and I laughed a lot. Oh! This reminds me of when Me and Karen kept on laughing at everything and the guys in our team didn’t understand the reason why we kept on laughing so Luis said,” Are you guys laughing at my face?!” and then Me and Karen just laughed even more and ignored his answer. Luis if you are reading this, we weren’t laughing at your face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP