Powered by Blogger.

Response to Karisa.

>> Friday, January 14, 2011

Now, I haven't talked to this friend in a really long time. I miss her, but she doesn't really seem to care. It's kind of sad because she was one of my closest friends in middle school and now we never talk. Just like the quote said "[People] end up having nothing to say to each other, even if they were best friends the year before.
      People do change. The worse thing about seeing one of your good friends change is how it can affect the friendship. My ex best friend changed when we started to go to highschool. Before all of this we used to do everything together and we had some good moments. We never had our ups and downs until school started back in August. What she told my friend about me was really hurtful after out huge argument and basically ended talking. She told my friend that when she needed help, I was no help at all and when I needed her she would help me. I really hope she knows that when I need help, she doesn't help me either. I just know that I have someone to talk to. I realized that with many conflicts you have in your life with anyone, you are the only one that can help yourself. People's advices don't always apply to you or don't even work. I would have my sad days and I would tell my friends about it and no matter how much advice they give me it doesn't help me at all but I tell them anyways because I know that I have someone to support me and someone to talk to instead of having something bottled up inside.
      So yes I did make new friends at ASTI but thats one of the main reasons why she cut me off. I was kind of angry when I found out that she said I was closer to ASTI people than her but I questioned myself, "Am I not suppose to make new friends?" The fact that I don't have time to go hangout makes her assume that I left her but I really didn't. She knows about me more than other people I have met. She would always be my best friend but I guess not anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP