Powered by Blogger.

Free topic: My day.

>> Friday, January 14, 2011

       My day today was okay so far. School is school, nothing really new except learning. I take naps everyday but I missed it yesterday so I was really sleepy and tired but then when I went to P.E I was really hyper. P.E was okay, every Fridays are free days so you can do any sport you want and Janice and I picked this one game its kind of like golf but different. It was funny because me and Kyle kept hitting each other  because we were trying to fake fight, I lost because he ran too fast :'[ I think the game is kind of fun, the only thing is you cant really see the wire loops unless you get close to it. When I came home I went straight to bed and slept for 4 hours. If felt great but the thing is since I already slept, I don't know if I am able to sleep again which sucks but then I will be playing on my Itouch.
       I woke up at 7 and I ate some candy and my mom made broccoli and I am still eating it because I had to write 2 posts and My brother came in my room and I gave him a bag of chips and while I looked inside I found a 3/4 eaten meat sandwich. My reaction was what the heck? Why would someone give me a meat sandwich like I am a vegetarian. I remembered that I gave the bag to Janice so that she can hold it for me by the end of the day because the chips don't fit in my backpack and Janice put her meat sandwich in the bag and forgot to take it out. I showed my brother the meat sandwich and my brother's face was so funny because it was a random 3/4 eaten meat sandwich in a bag. I asked Janice if she forgot to take it out and she did and I don't know if she wants it back or I should throw it away. Interesting day right? :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP