Powered by Blogger.

Response to Cindy :]

>> Friday, December 17, 2010

      Yes! Cindy and I have something in common! We both LOVE watching Skins. In Cindy's blog she states:

Another show I love is Skins. Skins is a British drama. There is an American version coming next year on MTV. I saw the trailer and I'm pretty sure I’ll like the British one more. I love Skins because its very different from other dramas I've seen. In the first and second gen, there's this girl named Effy Stonem and she's one of my favorite characters, along with Naomi. I'm curious about the people who will portray them in the American version.  
Ever since my cousins Maria and Brenda had introduced me to Skins I have became addicted to it. Yes this TV show is British but MTV will be re-making another one with American actors. To be honest I am kind of disappointed that MTV is re-making the show because the original cast is genuine and how they portray each character. Each character shows up their own personality. I absolutely love the overall cast. The American version won't be the same as the old cast. For example, I LOVE watching The Hills. I do not care what anyone has to rant or say anything about the Hills but I love watching that show. The main character on that show is Lauren Conrad. Lauren Conrad has been on that show for about I would like to say 4-5 seasons and when I heard she left the show and MTV had replaced her for Kristen Cavallari, I got angry.
Not angry as in I want to punch her in the face but angry how they just replaced her with her high school rival. The Hills will never be the same without Lauren. Just like Skins, Skins will never be the same without the cast. My favorite cast from Skins is Cassie. At first when I watched her she seemed kind of loopy and drugged up but thats just her personality. Its sad how she suffers from eating disorders and she has to have help to fix her up but she is doing better now. I wished they would show Cassie more in the show because she seems so nice and lovely.  She is in love with Sid. The downside to Sid is how Sid likes Michelle but Michelle likes Tony, but Tony is a player I am not going to lie. I noticed that Sid looks like Ron from Harry Potter. I also like Effy too but she wasn’t featured in the couple of seasons as much. I am truly sorry I had to spoil the first season but I had to. I will always love and enjoy watching Skins because it shows the society we have today and how people are dealing with their lives with sex,drugs, and weed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP