Powered by Blogger.

Response to Bassam's post

>> Saturday, December 4, 2010

Facebook is the most addicting thing that I can think of. For example every time I try to do my homework I get a email from someone saying get on line or you just posted on your wall. It is the only place were you can talk to all your friends that in no way is related to school. Since it takes me long enough to do my homework I get really board of doing it for like three hours so I go on the Internet to try to come my self down. Then when I'm on the Internet I all of a sudden log on to facebook and I see all my friends are on line so I talk to them and most of them are trying to get away from there homework. So I talk to them and one thing leads to the other and next thing you know I am gossiping about every one and I look at the time and I have been on the Internet for at least two hours then in the end I am two hours behind and try to make up all the work in a hour.
    Bassam, I can relate to you! I do the same thing!. I love Facebook because it allows me to talk to people when I am bored, which is most of the time. Facebook helps me to contact the majority of my friends and if they don't have a phone yet I can message them if I needed help on something When I do homework, I usually get alot of notifications and I would eventually have to check it. Well actually I check and respond once someone comment or messages me right away. I don’t know why I do that, but yeah. Once I check what other people post on my wall it turns it into a 1 hour conversation leaving my homework hanging. Now I do finish my homework but I procrastinate alot which is bad. Sometimes I get in the mood to do homework without procrastinating but in the end I do start to procrastinate. When I need homework help I would ask my friends and the only why I can contact them is through Facebook and when I do ask them my friend and I start going off topic. I use Facebook sometimes to vent my feelings out and what my opinion on things are and my friends would help me and respond to my status and that gives me a feel of their opinions. Facebook = Gossiping. I came across alot of drama and arguing with on Facebook and it distracts me because it is interesting to read. Even though facebook is a distraction it fills in my boredom on the weekends or when I finish my homework early because I am able to talk to my friends without worrying that I have alot of homework to catch up or I would have to stop procrastinating. I get really bored easily thats because sometimes i don’t feel like going out and hanging with my friends or I don’t have a ride so I can just talk to my friends. I know that I seem lame but I’m really not. Well I think i am not lame. Anywho, Facebook is great for keeping your friends in contact but a great distraction when it comes to homework.

1 comments:

saber saleh December 8, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

i respond to this post.
http://sabersalehblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/respond-to-chirsty.html

Post a Comment

Back to TOP