Powered by Blogger.

Free Topic: Locks of love

>> Wednesday, September 15, 2010

 Seoul Tower- Locks of love
    If you look very closely in the photo, you see a lot of locks. Those locks are locks of love which basically mean you get a lock and with a permanent marker you write your name and the person you truly love. What i mean by truly love is the person that you love for the longest and you know that you'll love them forever no matter what. After you have wrote you name and the person you love, you will lock it to the fence and throw the key over the fence. Now over the fence is the ocean which means once you throw the key over you can't get the key back. I love the whole concept of it, it's kind of like making a wish and throwing a quarter over the fountain but with love. One question I have is How do you know if that person is the one? I hear people say,"I love my boyfriend/girlfriend i think he/she is the one." and next thing you know they end the relationship. Or the opposite maybe it can be true when you say,"I love my boyfriend/girlfriend I think he/she is the one." and you are getting married and starting a family. Hearing people say that makes me wonder how they know if they are the one. Is there some sort of feeling that tell you that the person is the one?
   Writing your name, the person you love, and throwing away the key is a kind of a big deal because it shows that you will never love someone else except for that one specific person. What if you change your mind and love someone else? What would you do? You can't take the key back, the lock is on the fence forever. This is awesome because it allows other people to try this and by looking at the image a lot of locks are on there so a lot of people seem to think that the whole concept of Locks of love is pretty cool and fun to do. Overall, this whole idea of locks is cool, I think it's very cute  I'd like to go to this place and put a lock on my own, maybe someday it will happen.

2 comments:

ohxindy September 24, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

i did this with someone! ;D
but we didn't throw the key over the fence.
we threw it in the ocean somewhere else. xD

Christy September 25, 2010 at 12:38 AM  

Aww thats so cool! I wanna do one! :[ Where did you go?

Post a Comment

Back to TOP