Powered by Blogger.

Peer Review Comments.

>> Monday, May 2, 2011

David: Hi David! :D I think your rough draft of your book is pretty good! I suggest on the final draft you remove the whole "I still haven't finish the whole book" thing to make it more clean and smooth and not repetitive. On your final draft, I would like to hear more about how his brother's death affected him with school work. Are his parents supportive or they aren't around or they don't really pay attention to him? I know this is a really bad request but i REALLY want to know if he gets back on track and is determined to switch his life back around!


Susan:I think your post on this is great! To be honest, the summary kinda confuses me a little D;. Are druid's bad or a type of group that is bad?


Jessica:Hey babygirl! Stan didn't post his so I decided to write on your's! I really think your post on this is fabulous! I love how you got into good depth with Ronnie and her parents, especially her dad. I really expected you to write about the relationship with Ronnie and Will and how at some point, Ronnie and her dad got kinda along because she was head over heels with Will maybe?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP